Thursday, March 27, 2008

Asif Zamir: Accused of massive fraud

Ok, I wasn't sure if I would post this, mainly because I thought it might go somewhere, but now I'm not so sure.

I was contacted by somebody who accuses Asif Zamir of having committed fraud against individuals and a church. The amount that the accuser says he and the others have lost is $450,000. I have no way of verifying if this is true, but as I have said before, if you have been a victim of Asif Zamir, contact the police in Toronto. Provide proof. File a complaint with the RCMP.

Maybe, just maybe, the police will hunt down Asif Zamir and arrest him. It is my most fervent wish that Asif Zamir spends his life hiding, looking over his shoulder and fearing eternal damnation for what he has done.

7 comments:

Michael said...

Hi Rob,

I've almost given up on this character. I've received no support from the police and I think it's great that you've started the blog.

I noticed you haven't posted in a while. Is it too late for me to file a report? Have you received any significant updates as of late?

Please let me know...

Mike

About Me said...

Hi Mike,

No, it's never too late. Contact the Toronto Metropolitan Police and not the Peel Regional Police.

I have no updates. Asif Zamir continues to commit fraud and the wheels of justice, if they turn, turn very slowly.

Asif is playing a very dangerous game. I filter out comments that involve threats, but those kinds of comments do come in.

Anonymous said...

Looks as though the accumen site is down. Says they're "improving"..ha..and will be back in a few weeks. I wonder who's he's going to rip off now? How does it feel to have to look behind you constantly Asif? I'm watching..always.

Anonymous said...

Saw the post on Craigslist and started to read your site. Thankfully I have not been scammed by this person although I have been burned in ebay deals before. But has anyone gone or considered going to Silverman and CityTV. I love watching him get in the face of low life losers like this guy.

http://www.citynews.ca/shows/shows_656.aspx

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Any word on the ebay user linked to the myacumen email address?

Anonymous said...

Have there been any new victims lately? I doubt he would still be using the same name...

Anonymous said...

whats up with this... http://www.trafford.com/02-0070#goto2
has anyone seen this book written by a so-called John Richard Lipka. It lists john's website as myacumen.com!

I also noticed asif is still dishing out free 'advice' to people for their business questions as recently as last month.