Monday, March 2, 2009

Crickets

So, I got another $25 payment as part of the agreed compensation from Asif Zamir. But, from what I can tell, no other victim has heard anything from Asif. The promised payments at the end of February seem not to have materialized.

Every person I have spoken to seems to be #2 or higher on the list of people to be paid, but nobody is #1.

I feel extremely fortunate to have gotten my money back, and I can only think that Asif is compensating me in order to eventually have this blog taken down. I think it might be time to bring the police in to mediate this situation.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I emailed detective Lemcke this morning over the matter. Here's hoping things turn out.

Anonymous said...

Of course Lemcke hopes things turn out... so people stop bothering him about Asif!